Group Bookings Procedure
To make a booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01604 645156
- Minimum group size of 10 people.
- To secure the booking there will be a 25% deposit payment. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Activity day payments are non-refundable and must be paid in full upon booking, to secure the place.
- If the cancellation is made up to 8 weeks prior to your activity, then 50% of the total cost will be charged. If less than 2 weeks’ notice is given then 100% of the total cost will be charged. Cancellations must be made via email@example.com
- We reserve the right to terminate a booking without refund, should participants be unable to follow safety rules, cause a nuisance or damage equipment.
- The group is responsible for the cost of repairs for any damage caused to our equipment and/or property caused by members of that group.
- All participants need to complete a consent form, to participate in the activities. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian sign to agree to the terms and conditions.
Adventure Ways do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury suffered by persons and/or their property during activities. Please note that Adventure Ways do not provide insurance cover for personal accident, nor for loss or damage to personal property. Adventure Ways does hold public liability insurance.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION
Information given on booking forms may be stored on a secured drive and will be used only for the purpose of centre administration. The details will not be released to any third party.
Adventure Ways staff may photograph or video those taking part in any Adventure Ways activity where consent has been given and may use and/or store this media for coaching and/or promotional purposes.
Adventure Ways has Policies in place for Safeguarding, Child Protection and for Health & Safety. Information on these is available on request.
ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
Individuals will be excluded from taking part in activities if we are of the opinion that the person is under the influence of alcohol or illegal substance.
In the interests of safety, we have no smoking policy in any building/area on site.
All visitors and participants MUST follow Adventure Ways Covid 19 risk assessments and policies. The current government guidelines MUST also be followed.